The Cesky bud vase is the miniature version of our Moravia carafe. Inspired by Charles Baudelaire and true Bohemia… The Czech Republic. “I think I will drink a Bohemian wine, bitter and victorious, a liquid sky that sprinkles my heart with stars!” The wine region of Moravia and the glass blowing region of Bohemia, famous for its quality and craftsmanship of glass blowing. The unique and ornate bands that wrap vertically up the vase make it quite a statement piece.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Mouth-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 12cm high and 9cm wide.
• Volume approximately 30 cl.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
*Although most of the products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.