Chirp! Tweet! Peep!
Outside our windows, tree branches are filled with the sounds and songs of birds.
Our Songbirds Tree design features a variety of songbirds perched in a blooming cherry tree. Spot the Eastern Bluebird, Black Capped Chickadee, Mountain Bluebird, Western Tanager, American Goldfinch, Yellow-rumped Warbler and Yellow Warbler embroidered across this pillow.
Thanks to your purchase of this item, we were able to donate $2,500.00 in 2021 to the National Audubon Society, an environmental organization that protects birds and the places they need throughout the Americas. We hope that our Songbird designs serve as a reminder to cherish and respect these incredible creatures of flight, sky, and air!
Measures 20" x 20"
* Embroidery motif placement varies slightly per pillow.
- Embroidered on 100% linen fabric. Back fabric is 100% linen.
- We use linen that is made from 100% unbleached and undyed natural flax fiber. There is an inherent beauty in the shade variation from one crop to another.
- Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. Over time, linen softens with multiple washes, enhancing the texture of the fabric. If you prefer a natural linen look, feel free to machine wash and line dry your favorite Coral & Tusk pillow covers. To keep your linens crisp and smooth, consider spot clean treatments or dry cleaning.
- 100% Polysilk™ insert. Polysilk™ is a hypoallergenic, down-alternative fill.